Saturday, March 10, 2012

Adventure

I'm so thankful that I have a go-with-the-flow Baby Girl.  I just got her tucked into bed, at 9:45, which because of daylight savings its 10:45.  Whoa.  And we went to Wal-Mart right before that. Sometimes I wonder what people think when they see a 6 month old at the store past 8pm.  Who knows?  Hannah goes lots of places most 6 months old don't.  She's my little adventurer.

Here's what we've been up doing lately:
Shopping at Hobby Lobby  with our incredible  seat cover- Thanks Donna!
Meeting our "new friend"- Oh hey there!
Desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures.  Sometimes a momma has to get stuff done!  In case you are wondering, yes, that is my iphone propped up against a baby toy playing Baby Einstein.  Ha!
Oh, yes.  I am that mom!
And our most fun adventure is that Little Miss turned 6 months on Monday!  I seriously cannot believe we have already been blessed with half a year with Hannah Kate. 
So I don't forget down the road, here's some of her favorites:
Mornings, laughing, Baby Einstein Animals, smiling at everyone, "singing"- a.k.a screaming, sweet potatoes, reading your shape book and "Squishy Turtle," talking- especially if she has something in her mouth, looking out the window in the hearth room, JUMPING!!!
Little Miss is NOT a fan of:
nursery at church, Rice Cereal
A funny thing:
Every night when I put on her jammies, she laughs!  I have no idea why.  Maybe being naked? Whatever the reason, I can't get enough of her giggles!

Hey There, Blue Eyes!

 Bob and I also celebrate our 3 year anniversary this week and I turn 27.  Wahoo!  It's a week full of adventures for us!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes as a mom, you gotta do what you gotta do :)
    Love that last pic of her!

    ReplyDelete