Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yummy Yummy. Kinda.

On Wednesday we began a new adventure in parenting- solid foods.  More like mushy, soupy foods, but nonetheless, food.  Real food.

Prior to our adventure I kept thinking about how glorious transitioning to solids was going to be.  I just KNEW Hannah would love them.  She had been reaching for our food for a while now so I knew she was going to be quite the champ.  I knew she would just devour them.

As all good first time parents, we made sure Hannah looked her best so we could snap her picture as she ate her soon to be favorite rice cereal.  Bob even suggested we put her headband on.  :)  We had the camera charged, video camera ready.

Unfortunately, Hannah's big debut wasn't as glamorous as I had hoped.  Rice cereal is certainly not her favorite.  Let's watch the progression---
Ready! 
What is this stuff??

Why would you make me eat this?


This is horrible!  Please let it be over!


 What an adventure!  We actually had a lot of fun and we're so glad that Daddy could be home to watch the whole thing happen.  What a blessing!  And, we've since had carrots which she likes WAY better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment