Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This and That

One of the things I LOVE about what we do is that Hannah is my little sidekick.  She comes with me everywhere- Bible Studies, to the dorms, sororities, the Derb, StuMo night...you name it and if I'm there, so is Miss Hannah.  What a blessing to have a job like this!

And a perk for Miss Hannah is that she gets SPOILED by all these college girls.  Seriously, at the Derb today I think Hannah made approximately 60 new friends.  No kidding.  Apparently seeing a 6-month old in a college cafeteria causes people to wonder.... :)

Here's some photos of our latest adventures!

At the Zoo with Brittney!

At the Derb Bakery with Jasmine


Staring Contest with Jennifer at Bible Study
Hanging with Abby @ Healthy Attitude- obviously ready for nap

 And just because she is so stinkin' cute...
 Ta da.
 I think my baby should be a model.  She can pose for my iPhone like nobody's business.

My, oh my, I love that girl.

1 comment:

  1. What the heck, how did I only find out about your blog from seeing your comment on Rebecca's facebook?!?! I'm excited to read it and mostly see cute pictures of Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete