Friday, February 3, 2012

Animals

I've never really been an animal lover.  I don't necessarily mind them, but they're just not really my "thing."  I like dogs, do not like cats, and DEFINITELY do not like fish- unless I am eating them.  I've actually hyperventilated when swimming in the ocean.  Fish = gross.

For some crazy reason, Hannah girl is crazy about animals.  She thinks they are fantastic.  Especially if they are on Baby Einstein.  (Which, by the way, I never thought I would let me kids watch, and then I became a parent.) So, here's a quick little video of Hannah watching her FAVORITE Baby Einstein- "World Animals."  And yes, she has favorites.  The ones about art and shapes are apparently BORING.  :)  Be sure to notice the gobs of drool pooling off her chin.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment