Monday, February 13, 2012

Horizontal

Bob made an interesting observation the other day.  He leaned over to me and said, "Our little girl has been vertical a lot more than she's been horizontal recently."  True.  Oddly put, but true.

I remember when we brought our sweet little home from the hospital and she was so tiny.  So so tiny.  Every where I went people were asking me if she was a preemie.  (She wasn't).  But she was so little and she spent her whole days sideways, or horizontal.  Lying in my arms, lounging on daddy's chest, sleeping in her crib, playing on the floor.


Now, she's vertical.  And before long she's going to add direction to her descriptive adjectives.  Hannah wants to get up and move so badly.  Sometimes when I'm holding her she will literally JUMP out of my arms.  I have a feeling she'll keep me very busy when she starts moving.


So, our world is changing.  Vertical- here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment