Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Play Dates

You know what's crazy?  Growing up.  It happens way too fast.  Here's an example:

It seems like just the other day (okay, maybe like 9 years ago).... I was in college loving life and spending time with my RA Tracy.  A few years later, she marries a boy who when to my high school.  (small world).  Now, she has two kiddos and I have one.  Whoa.  That happened fast.

And PERK!  She lives in the same town as me.   What does that all equal?  A play-date.  More like a "you should come over and we can talk about life, the kids can play, and we can take lots of pictures" date.

Our oldest babies are about a year apart.  What fun!  It was the first time that they actually "played" together.  The last time we tried Landon just growled (more like a "Hello, how are you?" growl) at Hannah. Ha!
Just Reading

Who knew Hannah liked to wrestle?
Our girls are about 6 months apart in age.  Its crazy how big of a gap 6 months feels like now, but they will probably be in the same grade at school!
The girls

Our second play-date was to the park with some of our K-State friends.   It was a little chilly, but overall a beautiful day to enjoy the outdoors.  
Hannah with Libby, Katie, and Misha
If sororities had a "house baby" like they do a HouseMom, I'm pretty sure Hannah would win out for Alpha Xi Delta. (Forgive me, ADPi...I still love you).  Since Hannah and I do a lot of different Bible studies with these girls, she has lots of friends in the house.


I love this picture.  Misha comes over to our house at least once a week and Hannah just can't get enough of her!  I think they are destined to be best friends. :)

And, of course, I had to leave you with another pic of me and my sweet girl.  I just can't get enough of her!

Me and My Girl
P.S.  Please notice that my baby is wearing a Juicy Couture shirt, one sock, and a hat.  And, no, she did not pick out her outfit.  I did.  :)

1 comment:

  1. So true, it's is crazy how quickly time has gone! And you got some great pictures of our play date; so fun! Looking forward to a repeat

    ReplyDelete