Monday, August 27, 2012

My Sister Got Her Mister




(Obviously I did not take this picture.  Photo credit: Slice Studios.)


My sister, Jessica, tied the knot with her man, Jason.  

The wedding was absolutely perfect.  Every i was dotted and every t crossed.  Jessica and Jason worked for just a few short months to get everything done and it was by far (besides my own, ahem) the most beautiful wedding I've seen.  Not to mention the fact that Jessica only gets more and more gorgeous with each year.  

Seriously.  B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
To add to the fun of the wedding festivities, I had the privilege of being a bridesmaid and Hannah got to be one of the flower girls!  I was a little worried how Hannah would do since she is not even one yet, but she did amazing!  She sat in the wagon perfectly and looked at all the guests as she was being pulled down the aisle.  I think it was due to all her practice being a celebrity in India.  I'm sure she thought, "Finally, people are starting to look at me again!"  Ha!

Unfortunately, we hardly took any pictures! Boo.  Thankfully my uncle captured some great shots.  I'm eager to see what the photographer has!

With the Bride, Groom and Ring Bearer


We are so excited for Jessica and Jason as they begin their new life together!  Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment